- 11 months, 1 week ago
- Millienials look for instant gratification
- Spend half of their income on leisure
- Instant gratification doesn’t work if need to save for the future
- Savings rates falling, few have retirement funds
- Important to understand marginal difference between spending and pleasure
- Future wealth depends on what you decide to keep and invest in now
This week the festival of all festivals begins, Glastonbury 2017. Ed Sheeran, Foo Fighters and Barry Gibb will each be singing to the 250,000 revellers who are currently on their way to Somerset. To those unfamiliar with Glastonbury it is a glorious few days in the countryside with camping and music. Every year there is far too much mud, lots of tears, alcohol, dodgy substances, hippies and great bands. Not to mention the fancy dress outfits and the toilets with questionable sanitary conditions. It is brilliant fun which everyone should try at least once.